Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas - in 200 words or less

Well, I'm behind again. And tonight, Lan is having a boys night, so I'm writing TWO blog posts. That's right, TWO. Here it goes.

Christmas went as quickly as it came. It was basically a lightening fast blur of lights, driving, and family. I didn't really know what to expect out of this Christmas - lots of people to see, places to be, and not a lot of time to do it in. Despite the time crunch, Christmas was awesome. We got to see both of our immediate families, we got to see nearly all of Lan's extended family, and half of mine. Now that's what I call successful!

After Christmas, Lan got to go watch the Bulldogs dominate the Egg Bowl, and I got a visit from my college buddy Ashlyn (friends since bid day!). It was nice to have some girls time. We went shopping (lots of shopping), out to eat, on a tour of our area, AND to our church on Sunday. Plus, we viewed our very own fireworks show, courtesy of the (many) folks down the street! Thanks for visiting, friend!!

Okay. That's as condensed as I can make Christmas/New Years. Next up, Ski Trip!

Love ya'll!

J & L

No comments:

Post a Comment