Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lake Weekend

Last weekend, we went to Lake Livingston with our Bible Study friends. This trip has been in the works for a while. One of our friends' parents (Dustin's) live on Lake Livingston, so we planned a visit!

If you know me, you know I love being around the water-- beach, river, lake, I love it all, so this weekend was really fun for me. The weather couldn't have been more beautiful, and we had such a relaxing time!

We watched movies, played games, hung out outside, went fishing, went for a boat ride, had a fish fry and made a bonfire (with smores, of course). That sounds like a lot, but mostly we just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company.

We had a great time, and can't wait to visit again in the summer!

Some pictures from the trip (courtesy of Broadstreet Photography-- yes, we have professional photographer friends!)...


Ladies fishing, part 1

Ladies fishing, part 2!

Me and Lan- fishing as a team! (Mainly because I got bored... to me, fishing is only fun when you catch something)

The group, silly picture :)

The group, real picture
Up next for us... Rodeo Kick Off - BBQ Cookoff!
Love from Houston,
J & L

No comments:

Post a Comment