Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Memaw!

I am blessed to have two amazing grandmothers in my life! Yesterday, my Memaw Dowdle celebrated her birthday. Every time I talk to her, she always tells me that she's been reading my blog and enjoys reading about all the fun we're having ("you just sound like you're always having a big time") and all the food I'm cooking for Lan ("you sure do cook a lot").


Me with Memaw at my Pajama Wedding Party Brunch the day before my wedding.

Memaw loaning me my something old on my wedding day. I wore her beautiful gold wedding band.

So, Memaw, I hope you are reading this! Happy Birthday! You are so special to me. I love you, and I'm so glad you're in my life.

:) Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. God has blessed with a loving grandmother. Recently celebrated her birthday party at one of LA venues. Had invited her friends that made her feel very happy. Gifted her a beautiful and tremendous photo collage of her lifetime.

    ReplyDelete