Thursday, August 5, 2010

Update!

It's been really busy around the Holloway household this week. As many of you know, we had to make an emergency family trip back to Mississippi last weekend. We got back home around 9ish Sunday night and I started work bright and early on Monday.

I like the job so far, though I feel that I don't really have a feel for it yet. I've been doing a lot of training, and I think I will like it more when I get to work on my own some. I can't believe I've almost been there a week! My job in a nutshell-- I'll be filling orders for direct mail. Basically, we have marketing folks that sell direct mail and email to car dealerships. The dealer picks out templates for these things, and my job is to go in and customize the template to fit the dealer in question. Hopefully next week I'll have more to report.

Other fun things we did this week-- date night. You all know how much I adore Olive Garden, and Lan and I went yesterday. Much to our dismay, our favorite item, Manicotti Formaggio was removed from the menu (apparently they weren't selling enough). Luckily for us, they replaced it with a similar item. Some sort of Lasagna rolls (I'm a sucker for filled pasta). They were yummy! After dinner, we went to Dillards and bought our canisters! Finally! Date night = success.

Sorry this post was so scattered. Like I said, crazy week! I hope to be more diligent in blog updates in the future. On the agenda for this weekend-- Mississippi weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment