Saturday, July 24, 2010

Furniture and Monkeys!

As mentioned in a previous post, Lan and I were looking at purchasing nightstands (we had one makeshift nightstand for a while, but were looking to upgrade). We ended up buying from Gallery Furniture, yes, the place with MONKEYS (see previous post for picture), so, yes, I got to take a picture with a really cute monkey!!! (Lan opted out-his loss) See below...


I was laughing because I just couldn't believe I was holding a monkey! Her name is Cinnamon and she is 6 months old, according to the trainer. She was super super cute and soft. And she is wearing Curious George diapers. Awesome.

I guess I should be more interested in the nightstands than the monkey (since this was our first big purchase as a married couple and all), so, for your viewing pleasure, here are some pictures of our new nightstands in the bedroom.


The nightstand by my side of the bed.

Close up of the nightstand.

Bed and nightstands.


We are both really happy with the nightstands. I love the way they look and they make our bedroom look way more "grown up!" Now if we can only get this old TV out of the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment