Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding Recap

I'm sure many brides would agree with me when I say that when you're in the midst of your engagement, it drags along, taking as long as possible to make it to your wedding day. Post-wedding, you feel like barely any time passed at all. It's a weird feeling. The happiest day of your life is over and you're left with a to-do list of writing residual thank you notes and posting facebook albums. It took a little while for the reality of being married to sink in for me, but it's a good feeling. You get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. What could be better?

So, as we enter a lifetime of wedded bliss, we hope you'll follow along with our life through our "married people" blog. Posts on honeymooning and my first official days in Houston to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment